Make your home smell like Christmas;
So, how do you simmer a dry potpourri recipe? Stovetop potpourris can simmer for several hours and the steps for how to use these stovetop potpourri gift ideas are pretty easy:
How to use dry potpourri recipes
- Fill a small saucepan or pot with 2 to 3 cups of water.
- Add the simmering potpourri mix.
- Simmer uncovered over low flame.
- To avoid burned ingredients, replenish with water as need.
- After cooking, take the saucepan/pot off the heat and let sit on the counter to fragrance your home further.
- You can reheat all simmering potpourri recipes simmer pot for 2 to 3 days.
We sell the ready made Christmas Potpouri in a little hessian giftbag for your own use or perfect to decorate any gift. R25 per packet.